BETA NOTICE: If you're interested in using this beta feature and you're on the Enterprise plan, please reach out to your success manager, who will activate this for you.
Let your publications come alive by adding slideshows to show each color variation of your product, provide a view from different angles or make the scenery more dynamic. Users can click through the different images you've selected or the reader can cycle through the images automatically like, you guessed it, a slideshow.
How it works:
- In the editor, select the Slideshow tool (or hit S on your keyboard)
- Draw the area where the images needs to show in
- Upload at least 2 and up to 10 images or submit the image URLs
- Set the background color, in case page's background is not completely empty
- Enable Autoplay (optional)
When Autoplay is enabled, a new image will load every two seconds, in the order you have defined in the editor. Once the last image has been loaded, it repeats the process. If necessary, you can drag the images to update the order of appearance.
Adding a slideshow: