Export your publication to PDF, including the hotspots available in the publication.
Page-jump hotspot will be converted to document links in the PDF.
Hyperlinks will be created for all:
- Link hotspots
- Product hotspots (first product only)
- Dynamic Product hotspots (first product only)
- Generated Products
Exporting a publication to PDF:
Exporting to PDF
- Click on the title of the publication (or select ••• > Settings)
- Open the PDF Exports tab
- Click on Create new Export
- [Optional] Enter the export's filename
- [Optional] Add additional URL parameters, which will be appended to all hyperlink exported to PDF (e.g. tracking parameters)
- Click on Generate Export
- Once the export is generated, click on Download
TIP: You can export the same publications multiple times to, for example, create PDFs with different tracking parameters appended to the URLs.