EARLY ACCESS: If you're interested in using this feature and you're on the Enterprise plan, please reach out to your success manager, who will activate this for you.
To set up 2-Factor authentication you'll need a mobile app, such as Google Authenticator, available for iOS and Android, and:
- Go to your user profile.
- Click Activate in the 2-Factor authentication tab.
- You will be asked to scan the QR code on your screen with your mobile device’s camera.
- Enter your password and the code provided by the authenticator app to proceed.
- Write down the Emergency Key shown and store it in a safe place - this is the only way to unlock your account if your Authenticator is lost, broken, or stolen.
The setup process is then complete. Going forward, Publitas will request a code whenever you sign in.
If you're having trouble logging in, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- You can generate a new Emergency Key in the 2-Factor authentication tab of your profile settings.
- If you are going to switch to a new phone or reset your phone, you will need to disable 2-Factor Authentication before you do so. Afterward, repeat this setup process with your new phone.
- As an admin user you can see which users have enabled 2-Factor Authentication by looking at the badge in front of the users, listed at User Management:
- = active
- = inactive