E-commerce & Product Feeds
Customizing the Reader
Privacy and Security
Adding custom fonts in Publitas
EARLY ACCESS: If you're interested in using this feature and you're on the Enterprise plan, feel free to reach out to your success manager who will activate this for you.
A big part of adding and creating content is text. It is essential for the text to be added within the brand guidelines. Publitas already allows users to add dynamic content (read more about Dynamic content here). Publitas also allows you to use Custom fonts when adding Dynamic content, making it even easier to create content that fully matches the brand guidelines.
Let’s take a look at the requirements
- Fonts must be in either WOFF, TTF, or OTF formats.
- Files should be no larger than 2MB
- Confirm you have the correct permission to use the font
How to configure custom fonts
- Navigate to the Publication Reader settings
- Click on the Colors & Branding tab and scroll to the bottom
- Then select Add Font
- Select your desired font and confirm that you are allowed to use this font
- Select Upload, and you are done!
Uploading your own font: