It is not currently possible to switch the layout of the publication after it has been uploaded.
To change the layout, you can upload the PDF as a new publication and select the desired layout.
Uses double-width pages, and reads like a book or magazine would be read.
- Magazine or catalog-style publications
- Portrait oriented publications
- Page height is consistent
- Page width is consistent
- If using pre-formatted spreads, page width should be double the single page width
- If using single pages, they will be automatically joined with the following page to create a spread.
Read one page at a time, allowing the publication to use more of the screen.
- Landscape orientated publications
- Publications with only one or two pages
- Publications designed to be viewed one page at a time
- Page width & height is consistent, to prevent pages stretching.
- If your PDF contains pre-formatted spreads, they will be automatically split into single pages.