To update your profile details, click on the initials in the upper right corner and select Edit Profile. Here you can update the following details and settings:
- Your full name. Change the name assigned to your user account.
- Your email address. Change the email address that you use to log in on Publitas and Publitas can send system updates to. In order to save the new email address, you will need to submit your current password.
- Your timezone. Change the timezone you're located in. The timezone is used to display timestamps in, for example, the Replace PDF menu.
- Password. Change the password that you use to log in on Publitas. In order to save the new password you will need to submit your current password. In, case you forgot your password, check out Resetting your password.
- Theme. Apply the default theme or the dark theme to your Publitas account. This setting does not impact your publications.
- Language. Change the language of your Publitas account. To access this setting, first click on the Language tab next to My Profile. This setting does not impact your publications.
IMPORTANT: Before you update your login details (name, email, password), please make sure you have read Protecting your Publitas account