You can create and add product in Spott, that you can link to a specific interactive layer.
There are 3 ways to add products
1. Add a product manually
2. Add a product feed
3. Add a product via Google Sheets
Add a product manually
- Open the Studio
- Add a layer to your project
- Click the "Product" section in the Layer -> Content tab to link a product (note: not all layer types have a product section)
- The product dialog will open where you can select or create a new product
- Name: of the product
- Image: of the product. You can add multiple images, the first image will be shown by default
- Link: This is the URL to your product.
- Language: of the product description & name
- ID: the ID to the product. If you have products in multiple languages, link them with the same ID and set a different language
- Description: of the product
- Price: price of the product
- Discount: if available for the price
- Add a field: These are flexible fields that you can use to display any information of your choice.