All publications are listed in the main view of the Publitas app. Each of the publications is assigned a publication-status. As long as a publication is marked Offline only you can view the publication after logging in on app.publitas.com. When you are ready to share your publication with the world, you can change the status of the publication to Public or Unlisted. You can also schedule the publication to go public on a set day and time.
Changing the status of a publication:
Click on the Share option to obtain the shareable link which you can use on your website, in your newsletter, on social media and via many other online channels.
Obtaining the shareable link for a publication:
Other ways to publish and share publications online:
- Sharing a specific page of your publication
- Scheduling publications to automatically go Public or Offline
- Automatically link to your latest online publication
- Optimizing online publications for search engines
- Sharing private publications
- Protecting publications with a password
- Embed the publication onto your website
- Embed online publications into your mobile app