Automatically embed your latest online Publication on your website or blog with only a one-time setup required. The Website integration seamlessly adds your most recent online Publication to your website or blog, ensuring users never need to navigate away from your site.
Once set up, the Website integration automatically updates: always displaying your latest online Publication.
Where to find to this feature:
The Website integration tab of your Group Settings (top-left corner of Publitas).
*Enterprise accounts, please ensure you are switched to the correct Publication Group*
- Navigate to the Website Integration tab of your Group Settings
- In the Setup instructions section, configure how you would like your integration to appear on your website or blog
- Responsive: your embedded Publications will automatically scale to your user’s screen size. Recommended for mobile-optimized web pages
- Custom size: define a specific size for your embedded Publications. Use this if you need a size which perfectly matches your webpage layout.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred layout, copy the code and add it to your website (You may need your developer/admin’s help).
With the code added to your website, your most recent online Publication will now appear on your webpage. Read how to switch your active Publication here.
Using the Schedule feature (Gold and higher) you will be able to have publications appear and be replaced on a set day and time.
Note: When using this feature, we recommend that you always keep at least one Publication online to ensure that there is something for this integration to show your visitors. Click here to read more.