A redirect test allows you to test different versions of a website by providing the URL for each version. Results automatically share which of the versions has worked better based on the objectives you have set, and with what degree on confidence. This is a great way to determine the effectiveness of your optimisations and make data driven improvements.
What do you need:
- Create a Google Optimize account
- Have a Google Analytics property linked to your Publitas account (more info)
- Access to code injection
Important to note:
- Running a redirect test requires publishing more publications.
- You might want to run a similar test for 2-3 cycles to confirm the results.
- You will need sufficient traffic for conclusive results.
Consider pairing this exercise with additional promotion of the publication.
- Recommended to use Google Chrome Browser.
Ready to start running tests?
We have created a guided instruction manual for running redirect tests: