Use Standard reporting
- Go to Behavior > Site Content > All Pages
- Enter in the search field /product_ and hit enter on your keyboard
- Select Page Title as the Secondary dimension
Create a Custom Report
- Go to Customization > Custom Reports and click on New Custom Report
- Enter a title for the Custom report, like 'Product views'
- Select Pageviews as the Metric Group
- Select Page Title as the initial and only Dimension
- Create the following Filter: Include | Page | Regex | /product_
- Click Save
Add Product Impressions to your Dashboard
Apply the following settings when adding a new widget to your dashboard*:
- Enter a title for the Widget, like 'Most Viewed Products'
- Select Standard:Table as the style to display the results in
- Select Page Title and Pageviews as the Dimension to display as columns (you can also add Unique Pageviews or Avg. Time on Page)
- Select the number of results you want the table to show
- Create the following Filter: Only show | Page | Containing | /product_
- Click Save
You can have the title of the widget link to the Custom Report described in this article. To do so, at Link to Report or URL type 'Custom Reports' and select the name of the report from the list of suggestions.
*Just like Custom Reports you can find and create Dashboards under the Customization section.
Filtering the results per publication
Using Segments you are able to filter the data for one publication only. Click here to learn more about using segments.