You may have noticed that some retailers have added their online publication to their Facebook Page. This is a great way to reach fans on Facebook with engaging content. We created this short guide to help you embed your publication (or any other type of publication) on a Facebook Page, quickly and easily.
To embed your publication on Facebook, we're going to use Facebook Tabs and a tool called Woobox.
Here's where Facebook Tabs are shown on a Facebook Page:
To embed a publication on your own Facebook page you'll first need to sign up for Woobox if you haven't done so already:
- Go to https://admin.woobox.com/signup and signup or sign in (you can use your Facebook admin's account).
- Follow the steps to connect Woobox to the Facebook account you'd like to embed the publication on.
- Once you're in the Woobox app go to Facebook Tabs and select HTML Tab:
- To make sure the tab is not publicly available go to Manage > Admin Only Mode, check the box at On and click Save:
- No go back to Manager > Edit, select Page Source: URL and paste the publication URL or Group URL:
- Change the name of the tab at Manage > Tab Settings and click Save Settings to store the changes:
- To see the results of your work go to your Facebook Page to find the new tab under More (as seen in the screen capture at the top of this article).
- Feel free to return to Manage > Edit and adjust the height of the tab to accommodate to the size of the pages. We recommend to use a number greater than 500 px (lower values may result in hotspots to be hidden).
- If you're happy with the results make sure to disable the Admin Only Mode by going to Manage > Admin Only Mode again, checking the box at Off and click Save.
If you need any assistance feel free to contact Support.