Using product hotspots (Gold plan and higher), you can add product details by simply looking up the correct products from the data you've imported from your product feed.
Each product is kept in sync with the product feed through its unique product ID. So every time the feed is imported the system will look up the used product IDs in the updated feed and make sure details like the prices are kept up to date.
Below you can find some more information that can help you make necessary changes or troubleshoot issues with the product details:
- If a product ID could not be found in the feed the details will remain unchanged.
- If a product image has been updated but it does not show in the hotspot, make sure that the image URL in the feed is also updated (different to the URL used before)
- If the price is zero, the price will not be displayed in the hotspot.
- To update the details manually you need to disable the sync with the feed for that product. This is to avoid that the sync will undo these changes.
- Setting up your product feed