Track an array of activity statistics using the Universal Analytics integration, available in Publitas.
- Go to Google Analytics (you will need a google account)
From the Admin screen, create a new "Property" or Account - depending on your needs.
- Chose and submit a name for your property
- Select your timezone and currency
- Click to Show advanced options and select Create a Universal Analytics property
- Type in view.publitas.com for the Website URL
- Check the box at Create a Universal Analytics property only and click on Next
- Submit your business details and click on Create
- Copy the number you'll find beneath Tracking ID in the resulting screen (it should be formatted like so: UA-XXXXXX-YY)
- Now access your Publitas account, click on the three dots on the top left, next to the group name, and select Settings
- Go to the Google Analytics tab, click on Add Tracking ID and paste the number you copied in step 7
- Save the changes to complete the setup
- It can take up to 24 hours before your first results are visible in Google Analytics.
When you're embedding online publications the tracking cookie is classified as a third party cookie. We configured the GA integration to ensure that the cookie is not blocked by default when Chromium browsers are used, notably Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- If an end-user chooses a very secure browser like Brave, or proactively change the preferences of their browser to actively block cookies, no tracking will occur for that specific user.