Track an array of activity statistics with our Google Analytics integration.
For example, you can track:
To connect your Publitas account to Google Analytics:
- Go to Google Analytics (you will need a google account)
From the Admin screen, create a new "Property" or Account - depending on your needs.
- Chose and submit a name for your property
- Select your timezone and currency
- Click to show the Advanced options and type in view.publitas.com for the Website URL
- Click on Next and submit you business details
- Once you've completed this step, click on Create and copy the number you'll find beneath Tracking ID in the resulting screen (it should be formatted like so: UA-XXXXXX-YY)
- Now access your Publitas account, click on the three dots on the top left, next to the group name, and Settings
- Go to the Google Analytics tab, click on Add Tracking ID and paste the number you copied in step 7
- Save the changes to complete the setup
Congratulations! Your publications are now tracking in Google Analytics.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours before your first results are visible in Google Analytics.